Tuesday 19 January 2010

blanket

From my inbox...

Seeking Contributions:

Re_action: Issue 20 – ‘I Think I Can Fly’ Issue

We’re taking off and letting our imaginations soar!

Each issue we give you a specific theme and we want you to submit a piece of original work that visually reacts to this theme! Use your creative skills and your imagination!

A maximum of 1 image to be submitted please.

Please read our Terms and Conditions before submitting your work to Blanket.


Email submission to: re_action [at] blanketmagazine.com

{ DEADLINE: EXTENDED TO 20TH January 2010 }

* * *

Here’s My Work, I hope you like it…

Each issue we show off emerging creatives and we want you! Send in your original artwork, design or photography. A maximum of 6 images please.

If sending multiple images please place them in a Zipped Folder with your full name and number the images (eg. Bec_Brown_01, Bec_Brown_02, and so on… otherwise I might mix them up and credit someone else with your work!)

Please do not send your personal URL’s as I receive so many submissions I don’t have time to review them all. You are more likely to have your work published if you make it as easy as possible for me. Please send examples of your artwork and follow my image specifications below.

Please read our Terms and Conditions before submitting your work to Blanket.

Email inspire [at] blanketmagazine.com

{ DEADLINE: EXTENDED TO 20TH January 2010 }

* * *

More info at: Blanket's website
www.blanketmagazine.com

No comments: