Saturday 4 December 2010

call for submissions: London Lesbian and Gay Film Festival 2011‏

from my inbox...

Please forward...

It is that time of year again...

Submissions are open for the 25th London Lesbian and Gay Film Festival! Link to form below. The festival will take place 31st March - 6th April. Please get work to us before Christmas.

http://www.bfi.org.uk/llgff/news/430

As many of you will have heard by now, the festival is sadly only a week long next year due to funding cuts. But this does mean more fun packed into one week, half the hangovers and no time to get festival flu... so that's not so bad. Of course this also means there are less screening slots so please please get your work in as soon as possible.

As ever please mark feminist, activist, music related and POC work for my attention - I would really like at least one film involving a labrys this year if at all possible please!

Hope you are all warm, well and safe.

x Naz

PS please note that I have moved so if you have sent films to me at home in the past I won't get them in time as my post is being redirected to Wales. Please send to;

Nazmia Jamal, LLGFF, Festivals Office, BFI Southbank, Belvedere Road, London SE1 8XT.

No comments: